Sunday 5 July 2009

Its raining out side

Hi Blog friends,

I hate Mondays. Dont you? Especially when it is raining outside. Mind though last week or so has been hot and humid. So the rain is a relief from the humidity and it is good for my strawberry and tomato plants.

I just paid for a air ticket to Sicily for my husband. He wanted to visit Italy especially southern Italy for a long time. I decided to use Ryan Air because it is cheap and flexibility in their timetable.

The trip is not going to be in 8 weeks though. I find that you can get decent prices if you book Ryan Air well in advance specially at least 6 weeks. We had flown with Ryan Air before and it is allright. Plane on time but the space is not that great. Then again for a cheap fare and only takes about 2 hours, you dont ask for much. I checked out the fare by other airlines to Palermo Sicily and they £100 are more expensive. I am using the savings to book for hubby's hotel accommodation.

0 comments:

  • Post a Comment